it's getting closer

by

6 days to go.

in fact not getting any cold feet at all.
and i even feel that my heart is more and more prepared for failure.
maybe that's why i'm not as worried as i was, weeks ago.
alhamdulillah i think i've done the best effort, and the feeling of getting better and better each day makes me quite relaxed. i just need to know that my effort has not been a futile. that i actually learned something, and i actually made an improvement :)
i don't know if my current rate will meet what the university needs. but at least, i've taken much advantage from all the learning process i've undergone.
and it's surprisingly enough :)
thank you my dearest God, Allah, for giving me this wonderful feeling of tawakkal. really much thanks. i will do the best i can do, i will pass the goal i've set for myself. as for the rest, i will leave it up to You wholeheartedly.