worse than eating another's leftovers

by

can't you see yourself? you're the greedy kid who's tempted to eat what i'm chewing. not a leftover. not a thing i just bought.

i'm eating. it looks delicious. the food smells great. you're wondering how does it taste. then there you are, wanting it. wanting what i'm eating.
isn't it disgusting? if you crave for what i'm chewing?
be ashamed of yourself.
i'm not giving it to you. never gonna give it to you. i'm eating. i want what i eat. i want to finish my own food. i'm not sharing with anyone, and you're no exception. i'm not going to share anything to you.
instead, i'll just keep it out of your reach.
and please never think of any chance to grab some of my food while i'm not paying attention.
you. have. no. chance.
at all.
sorry miss W. i'm not sharing, so better stop wandering around me drooling over my food, and go seek other ones.
maybe it would be better if you seek the uneaten food. the available ones. okay.

buzz off my life. haha.