hmmmm :/

by

it's been long time i tried to be tough and hold tears to never fall down.

now i feel like crying. but i simply just can't.
maybe, just maybe, have i been way too strict to myself?
by over-controlling my emotion? by not letting them taking over my control? by getting rid of exaggerating feelings and intentions to do emotional things? by trying not to do mood-ridden things or post an emotional tweets or postings?
i just tried to be a more controlled person. i just tried not to spread negative aura when i'm feeling bad. i just tried not to share bad things with others.
have i been way too strict to myself?
maybe i should give myself more excuses. it's okay to be honest to myself when noone else's around.
but right now i'm feeling so left out and feeling so extremely bad but...... i just can't express my emotions even to myself.
so somewhere inside my mind, is so overcrowded.