(don't ask about this)

by

do you know why everytime i come i just pass you by and ignore you?

i'm not ignoring you; i pretend to ignore you because it hurts everytime i try to be casual to you but you keep silent.

do you know why i always reply every messages you sent shortly; as if i'm too lazy to reply?
i'm not lazy; everytime i read your messages i feel so sad i don't want to continue.

do you know why i never ask you out, just the two of us?
it's not because i feel uncomfortable being just with you, but it's because i asked you once and you rejected, it felt hurt so much i cried all the day.

do you know why all these days i've always been keeping distance?
it's not because i feel unhappy with you, but because i feel like i'm useless. with or without me, it won't do you any change.

i know our relationship turns cold now.
maybe because you want me to be like him.
he is way way better than me.
but i can't.
i have different ways of thinking, and i express my love and care to you in different way.
please, can i just stand as myself?
can you stop comparing?

you know i tried to be like him
but everytime i fail you're mad at me and it's real hurt.
it's hurting me all the time.
it really hurts.

please stop.
i'll also try to be a better person. but i'll not be someone i'm not.
i can't bear all the pain.

sorry if we can't be like how we used to be.