the heat's coming!

by

Not a daily football watcher but I can be a #1 fan when the heat's coming. I know, I know, I'm so mainstream to follow the trend, but really I am genuinely excited in big tournaments and the likes of Champion League, World Cup, and the now ongoing Euro cannot excite me more ;)

I'm more an individual supporter than a team supporter.. which explains why I'm not so content into following leagues. Bcs I can be this one hell of a supporter and then my favorite player switches team... then I lost all my interest. My favorite player is Philipp Lahm and Cesc Fabregas... the former plays for Bayern Munchen and the German league is not so popular here so no chance to follow, and the latter was a long time Arsenal player... then moved to Barca. And I was one hell of Arsenal fan so you can tell what happened in my watching the Premier League afterwards :p
Anyways I'm all excited for Euro! My money's on Germany to win it! Won't be disappointed if it goes to Spain or England, tho. Really looking forward to a great show!