the older the better

by

i am in comfort now, with my surroundings and my activities and stuffs.
even though it takes most of my time that i rarely get enough sleep and i'm getting all tied up with tasks and (you know what) haha.
i can hardly get my time to spend quality time with my high school friends, or my other friends.
but i am so much in comfort because i can get to know my current friends better and they're apparently really cool :)

it will be so easy for me to put all other things aside. put much less priority for them, or even no priority at all.
but i will never do that.
especially for things that's been so precious for me.
i will never leave people who stay with me on my hardest times, who motivate me when i'm down, who make me struggle, who never leave my side on that times.
people who watch me in my ups and downs.
eventhough some of them may leave me because they have found their own comfort (which is a world i can't get into), i will never leave them.
i have found my new comfort.
but you know, things that stay longer always feel better :)