another scout's day :)

by

for the smile you've painted on my face
for the laughter you've shared with me
for the worry you made me feel in waiting to hear from you
for the relief everytime i could reach you again
for the days spent, deeply longing to see you again
for the rare moments when we could see each other for awhile
for the distance, but never a separation
for the company you would always offer me
for the hand i could always ask for

for the togetherness
for the time
for the experience
for the emotions
for the guilt
for the sorry
for the chance to learn
for the chance to mend what is broken

for the talk, for the silence


for the story that had started
for the journey that had begun
for the path i've been walking on,
for the person who's been walking along beside me

for it all,
i feel incredibly grateful
thank you

happy first anniversary, mi querido, mi precioso :)
i blablabla you ;p