by

It took me until the last glance, the last peek to the dimly-lit scene of the office after I closed the door and about to go, to fully realize that this is the farewell, and for a good while I won't be returning here anymore, the place I used to go to for the last three months.

Brief, I know, great nevertheless.

Perhaps it has something to do with the midyear, the so-called summertime. When people are more spontaneous, smile wider and laugh a bit louder. Call me lucky to get to know these people in such a pleasant time of the year.

Many moments shared, lessons taken. I don't speak flowery words but I hope my feeling come across quite well. It was great, it's been such an honor and I take many, many things from here. That little moment of taking the last glance, I feel many things but mainly deep thankfulness, I feel grateful knowing you.

I'm convinced that somehow someday we'll cross paths again, one way or another, so it's au revoir, I guess? Merci beaucoup pour l'aventure. C'est un moment précieux pour moi. (Mind the grammar. I tried.)

Spot the three interns!

See you when I see you, guys.