by

just taken some random quiz at http://iwl.me, there you can paste some of your writings (in English) and compare it to many author's writing, and discover which author your writings are similar to!
i tried twice, the first one i copy pasted this post, then I get James Joyce (he wrote Ulysses which many say is a great work, I haven't read it though).
then i copy pasted this post, simply because of all my recent posts that one is perhaps the one i like the most, and guess what I got??


I write like
Jane Austen
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

awwww so happy!! ♥♥♥ can i take it as a compliment? to be fair, though, i did write the post after i read Jane Eyre which has more or less similar style to her works, so i don't write like that pretty often, but i do hope that i can write like her... Jane Austen!