by

Good morning, friends.
A laid back morning while temporarily forgetting the piling up to-dos is really a gem you don't find everyday. Thanks to the approaching semester-end most of my classes have ended, but I do have handful of tasks in place of the classes.
Only I won't talk about tasks, neither do it for the moment. I'll do it in PM I guess (let's hope so!). Now is the time to take a virtual walk on other people's life - and feeling envious every now and then :)
It's always easy to observe other people's lives and just wow in amazement. It's harder to reflect back on our own - sometimes we'll end up comparing others' amazing life with our ordinary one in regret. Especially as days come and gone and we become older and older, sometimes we look back to our younger days and just regret, 'why didn't I try that back then? why didn't I do that?'
But as we spent another day blaming yesterday for things we aren't capable of today, it's another day gone and wasted.
Is there really anything like 'too late to begin'? Maybe there is, but today is always a day earlier than tomorrow, right?
Speaking of which, well I guess the same applies to me doing my tasks. Uh-huh. I'm eating my humble pie! Off to go :p