by

Good evening.

Aw, such a nice feeling coming to this blog, like new all over again with people barely coming here. Not that it was a huge traffic here before anyway, but still, now it gives me a more solitary feeling I'm looking for.
In a couple of days, May will be over, which is both a bad and good news (notice how I mention the bad before the good!). Bad is: deadline's coming. Which practically drives me crazy.. the word stressed may be a wee bit too much for now (I'll save that to use later when I'm in my final year!), but trust me I'm so close to it lol. Pulling all nighters, going back and forth to Pasirkoja where I do my bengkel work, messed up with my health and stuffs.
In the midst of this enormous mental chaos, I find it really hard to refrain myself from writing lines of desperation, negativity, and complains. Which is why I haven't come here so often because as soon as I typed it will be about yeah the assignment, and yet another assignment, and yet another.. see right now I'm even talking about it! Which makes up another reason why I changed my blog address. Because I indeed am pathetic now and I don't want too many people to know that!
Good news is that as soon as May is over.... I can say hello to the quiet-day-after-the-storm. And I can be pretty sure that the first day of being able to lying lazy on the couch without anything to worry about will be the sweetest thing I'll have had after a while.

O dear, how I am longing for those days to arise, and so the days of despair shall pass.