selamat mudik cemans-cemans!

by

we're having the eid mubarak in two days. my friends are already going back (or about to go) to their hometown. yet i still stay here, in bandung.
well, bandung is my hometown. i actually spent my 18 years here, so how can i not call this town a hometown? moreover, most of my relatives are also here, so every year we celebrate the eid mubarak together, in this lovely city.
but somehow, sometimes i still envy my friends who are doing the 'mudik' tradition. it just sounds fun, spending couple of days in that other place called 'hometown'. at least, getting a different atmosphere, and of course having that blissful feeling of traveling! it's exciting you know, a trip, with many hours spent on the road. and more specially, you can have a quality time with your family while getting trapped in the traffic. it's priceless, friends.
so for you all who is lucky enough to have hours of road trip and join the traffic this year, just be grateful ;)