hello

by

been a while

today, a Friday, August 5th 2011

since the first day of this month we've been welcoming the holy month ramadan kareem. which means this is our fifth day of fasting.
spent the first days of ramadan mostly home, sticking with my phone, reading some books, haven't even touched internet except for academic purpose. what a surprise, eh? feels like i've been out of my usual self, who is usually very outgoing (even too outgoing at times, haha). what happened?
idk, i just feel this unexplainable obligation that first days of ramadan should be spent home, with family. even now, when the 'family' shrink into just me, my brother, and my mother. and with my brother mostly out, it became just me and my mother. that made me feel even more obliged to be home, as i automatically become my mother's only companion home.

however, i feel comfortable being home. i mean, i feel okay to skip days out with friends and stuffs. next monday i'll be back to college business, and it'll be less likely for me to be able to be home all day, just like i am now. so i'm enjoying this time being, even without anything particular to do home (well, could've been more productive actually, hehe).

well, hope the rest of this month will be just fine. hehe, have a nice ramadan everyone :)