tpb is almost over

by

pameran karya tpb kemarin akhirnya beres juga, yesterday was the last day.

the last day of exhibiting our first year's assignments.
well, after today, i'm not gonna meet those poster colors again, nor the every-tuesday-hell-gamtuk-class, but well, more and more konstruk is waiting.
enjoying the last day of togetherness with my 204 friends upon doing academic activity, i feel the deep melancholy inside me. while we were gathering near the stage, performing, then singing along our song, lagu gawe, then dancing together and laughing so hard together, the feeling was so hard within me. i am going to miss this all. this craziness, this togetherness, that dirty and big TPB studio, the cold and windy selasing. i'm gonna miss being called, 'heh tpb!', gonna miss the taboo of talking about what's 'inside the building'.
then, looking at my comment book. it was full, mostly filled with random notes and comments from my college friends. they were writing plenty on my comment book. addressing me with 'cicak', or questioning my hair and my eyebrows, wishing me a good luck on interior design, telling me to behave well to suit my hijab, telling me not to forget them after going to separate studio, and so on. it moved me, pretty much. oh, how i love my silly friends, with whom i eat my lunch with, with whom i shared many nights working on many events, with whom i shared laughs and cries together. it's not that this is the end of our togetherness, but it's just not gonna be the same. this year's been a blast. it was a year that's impossible to repeat, even if we're not going to be really separated once we've got into the building anyway.
still, i'm gonna miss going on the same big studio with them, monday to thursday, all this year. we will never gonna meet a class or a studio as big as it was.
wish you all the best, my dear friends. gonna miss you lots.