troubleshooting (again)

by

so today this is what i did:

a slow drive home (thanks mom who suddenly pass the car's key to me and went home with dad on another car), alone (well i did take bimo home and talked a bit), music and radio off, and getting so busy with own thoughts.
i did think about many many things. i even ignored those lousy drivers and riders (there are always many of them on the street, especially at night) that got in my way, they used to get me to my nerves, but tonight i didn't even blow a horn for them. it was just a super relaxing slow and patient drive.
many thoughts crossed my mind. about who i am. about who i was. about how i used to be. about how i am now. comparing the past and the present. have i changed? is the change the tolerable one, or is it the one i should have avoided? well, my mind was just circling around on finding the answer, just like chasing tails. should i say, it's the kind of questions i am never able to answer by myself.
ah, mind's getting over crowded again.
sorry people, really sorry if, maybe, i had done something wrong.

right now i'm so drunk with all the wandering, but at the same time i have become really sober.
right now i am so sober.