aaaaaaaa ggggggalau

by

i thought i were more mature, more thoughtful

but suddenly this thing came and ok i was knocked down and i panicked and i was so coward and i deserved every single thing: the responsibility i should take, the price i should pay off, all the exhausting process.
i said yes, i deserved it.
but you know, my mind is still questioning things;

why should this happen? again?
what for?
why am i so....... childish.
God, what do You expect me to see now? to learn now?

this is a price.
more responsibility to take, less time.

i can say i regret... so many things... so much.
and you can't say how much i craved for a time machine, so i can change things.
at least, to be not this much, not this shameful.
i am so childish.
i am so immature.

i will change.
(and i become even less sure about myself, how many times have i repeated this statement? how many times have i become a NATO? how can i trust myself?)

i will change.
please, trust me.
please, dear people,
please, dear you,
please,
dear me,
trust me.