rada rada curhat

by

something in life i've just learned, and i find very saddening:

we can't make everybody happy, and we can't be everybody's sweetheart

being in confrontation with other people is something i've always avoided since forever. take a simple example, when i have different opinion with somebody, and discussions will more likely lead to arguing-emotionally, i prefer stay silent than continue sticking with my opinion and trigger a more tempered discussion.
and i've known that i can't make everybody happy. it's okay, i just hope i won't have any problem with any people.
but now, i do. have a problem. with some certain people. and i'm not even a part of the main problem!
it saddens me. i don't have any problem with them. but it seems that they do, they think i am part of their problem.
oh please exclude me from this.
i don't have any problem.
well, but i have a problem thinking someone considers me as a problem.
it's a problem for me.


oh and again, don't ask me how it started.