out of track

by

i've got no brain but mind damage these days.
so i've failed to cope with my own mind and be under control. my current mood fluctuation is, should i say, impressing. haha. happy turns bad turns cheerie turns anger turns anxiety turns euphoria turns.. blah everything.

and recently i am finding myself complaining about many things. even i don't say it loud, but i still undergo those feelings.

dissatisfied.

ungrateful.


and also regretful to what i know i should not regret for.
and so maybe those are what globally make me feel so bad recently. i know i should have been more grateful, for i am probably not the unlucky one, compared to.. yaah.. people elsewhere.

and those multi-mistakes and displaced mind results in one big problem:

anxiety.

god please make my mind back-to-the-track