281212

by

First thing first, Alhamdulillahirabbil alamin.

You may or may not miss me, but hey, been so long after the academic hiatus.
Today it's another huge weight lifted off my shoulder. I think I will look back to what I have done and see couple of things I could've done better here and there, but we're human, we learn as we move forward, right?
I need to stop being so harsh to myself and excuse me this one time. On one condition; I learn.

This semester is perhaps the academically most challenging semester during my college time. Yet.

Really looking forward to writing couple things here again, just coming back to live, I've been like a dead man working days and nights home, no twitter, messages, internet, blog, anything. Crazy stuff. So from now on I'm going to redeem those crazy days, woohoooow :>