by

Call me conservative or too-serious or whatever, but I'm seriously annoyed by people who constantly talk about stupid things, act in a stupid manner, and appear to never take their life seriously. I know some people like to deliberately construct this manner and treat this as conversational jokes; they actually treat life very deeply and seriously, but they keep it inside and try to appear not to care at all on the surface. Why? Apparently it's a trend to be just that bubbly, airhead, lighthearted, empty-brained guy? Apparently it's not cool to give even the slightest of a hint that you're actually taking life seriously? Tacky, and definitely a total turnoff if you ask me, but perhaps I am this one nerdy, gak asyik girl in the eyes of those kind of people.
I'm definitely unappealing for them, aren't I?
Gladly, the feeling is mutual.