by

My heart sank.
I was (and still am) truly, really disappointed.
I have all the love in the world, and my door wide open. You won't even have to knock, while most say you'd ought to after all the scenes you caused. It has happened for times, that you drag me when you're down and shattered and torn apart, only to ditch me completely when you have managed to find your feet to stand on. I've been tired, so tired, helping you stand just to watch you leave yet again. All over. Again.
Yet another scene, another desperate call for help. Another helping hand. Another, again.
I'm waiting, secretly hoping that you will be enlightened not to see me just for my hands helping you through hard times. Just to see if you still have common sense left in you, to show gratitude for someone who has repeatedly been there, always been there for you, though never been seen at all.

If it happens again, really, I'm done.
Have fun with all your life, just don't ask for my hands when you fall yet another time.
I'm tired, up to the point that I could only bring myself not to care otherwise I'll despise you, despise you so much.