by

Went to a friend's place in Malang with a bunch of friends. Close friends of mine, they are. Took a short stay (barely longer than the time spent on road!) but it was worth it. Not many fancy places but that's not what I'm after anyway. Maybe I'll put some photos here, maybe not, we'll see (it's been a while since I put pictures here).

We stayed in my friend's place. The place was a cutie, as expected from her lol. One thing I immediately noticed, is how she framed and hung my hasty watercolor work I did for her as a birthday present (well, maybe more a birthday card than a present). It was far from a great one, but she treated it so nicely. I am deeply flattered. Sadly I forgot to take picture of it being framed, but I took one photo of it after I finished it so I'll think about posting it here. Thank you, my dearest friend! There's nothing more moving than a genuine appreciation.