prayer for dear God :)

by

God, i want to stay in this path forever
feel the need of coming to You
and to praise You, my dear Lord
and to get closer to You
to obtain a clearer mind and to calm the riot of the heart
God, i want to stay in this moment forever
feel the need of coming to You
not because i have a favor to ask You
but because praising You is what You delivered me to earth to do
i feel unsecured because i am unsure
that i really have no other intention, deep in my heart
and i am unsure that i have not been taking You for granted
maybe i haven't been that sincere
maybe I couldn't be that sincere

God, i want to stay at this point longer
maybe You would give me what i've been craving for
and what i've been asking You
so i could show my gratefulness
and prove that i won't leave You after i get what i want
or maybe You would give me failure
to test me if i'll still hold on to You
either way is alright, God
whichever may be Your decision
i'll stick on You
insya Allah :)

may i ask for one more, God?
whichever may be Your decision
i beg You please,
prepare my heart to accept
either way my fate would be
and give me more wisdom
to believe that You have given me the best path, eventually

bunch of thanks, Lord :)